Amarnath Ji Helicopter Booking
Amarnath Yatra By Helicopter Booking – Amarnath is certainly one of the pilgrimage that is essential of Hindu in India. There a belief that in every month that is lunar the icy Shivalinga in the Amarnath cave begins to come to shape on every first day of the bright half during the thirty days. Visit to the Amarnath Shrine is like a call to heaven and for everyone whom journey with faith, it is a experience that is fulfilling. To plan this yatra for you there are many Amarnath yatra agents that are reserving agencies available from coast to coast which offer different packages for yatra and services for pilgrims. You are able to choose your package according to your need, requirement and facilities. These Amarnath yatra booking agencies can be obtained in almost every populous city of India and are available on internet too. Advance bookings can be done through website, telephone and workplaces which are scheduling. These packages mostly include facilities like transportation, conveyance, medical, lodging and food.
Tour to Amarnath – Tour to Amarnath is an event that is annual thousands of Hindus result from different corners of India see to Amarnath caves. The pilgrims trek from Pahalgam to these caves Amarnath and worship the ice Lingam that is fantastic. Located in a gorge that is slim the end of Lidder valley, Amarnath stands at 3,888 m and it is 45 km from Pahalgam and 141 km from Srinagar. Though the first Amarnath pilgrimage tour subscribes that the yatra be started from Srinagar, but the more practice that is common to start the journey from Pahalgam, and cover the exact distance to Amarnath and back in five days. Pahalgam is 96 kilometer from Srinagar
The pilgrimage is somewhat dangerous. The height and also the temperature that is low combined with the under-nourished state of many people makes it challenging for the pilgrims. Tour to Amarnath it one of the pilgrimage tours which can be toughest in India.
Yatra Amarnath – the Amaranth that is annual yatra Holy Amarnath Cave, situated at 14000 ft. above sea level, is organized by the Jammu & Kashmir State Government during the of July and August month. The dates but vary every looking at the weather conditions and in accordance with Purnima (Raksha Bandhan) in the month of Sharavan (Vikrama Samwat) 12 months.
The yatra to Amarnath starts just on the time that is fifth of bright half for the lunar calendar from Dashnami Akhada in Srinagar. Martand, the temple that is ancient to the Sun God is the first essential place during the trek. Other places which are important shrines of Bab-zain-ud-din Wali at Aishmuqam, you will find many temples on the road like Anantnag, Deviangan, Bijbehara, Akingam, Lukbhavan, and Nagdandi.
A big township that is tented up to accommodate the pilgrims. All halting that is intermediate have a similar kind of facilities. Yatra Officer is appointed to conduct the pilgrimage.
Author is an editor that is associate Amarnath Yatra Booking. Get all information that can be done Amarnath Temple and Amarnath Yatra Registration. We also provide information regarding online property reservation, Flights Booking and Holiday Packages in India.
Amarnath Yatra By Helicopter
Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter Booking Online Ticket for Holy Amarnath Yatra 2016 : every thousands of yatris / pilgrims visit to Holy Amarnath Cave via trek due to non option of Helicopter. Book online Amarnath yatra Helicopter Ticket for a hassle free, Guaranteed helicopter / chopper ticket and helicopter / chopper seats to holy Amarnath yatra 2016, we counsel you to process the prior booking with us. E-Mail Us
Religious Yatra, has been offering confirmed and fully guaranteed helicopter / chopper tickets and seats for Amarnath shrine since past 12 years. The reservation of verified helicopter seats for Holy Amarnath Helicopter tickets has recently started. For hassle Amarnath that is free Helicopter, please contact us with below mentioned details,
- For booking Helicopter tickets on Neelgrat-Panjtarni-Neelgrat Sector.
- For booking Helicopter tickets on Pahalgam-Panjtarni-Pahalgam Sector.
Note: Children below 13 years or Adult above the age 75 years and women with 6 weeks pregnancy not being allowed to undertake this arduous Yatra.
How To Reach
BY AIR – Srinagar, the aerodrome that is nearest, has world famous places to see, such as Dal Lake, Nagin Lake, Shankaracharya Temple and Mughal Gardens like Shalimar, Nishat and Cheshma-shahi. Referred to as “Paradise in the world” and being the summer capital of Jammu & Kashmir, the populous city is well connected by atmosphere and road.
BY RAIL: – Jammu is the nearest Railway Station; Jammu could be the winter Capital of Jammu & Kashmir. Also known as “CITY OF TEMPLES”, on may visit temples that are old as Raghunath Temple, Mahadev Mandir and other temples. Railway Station is well connected and there are numerous express trains to towns that are various India.
BY ROAD: – Jammu and Srinagar are also connected through road. Buses and Taxies are available for this right part of the journey. These is hired on daily along with on full trip basis,
Prepare for the Yatra by achieving Physical Fitness. It is advisable to start a Morning that is preparatory walk, about 4-5 km per day, at-least 30 days prior to the Yatra. With a view to oxygen that is improving associated with the human body, it may be useful to begin breathing workout and Yoga, especially Pranayam. As the Yatra involves trekking at an altitude of 14,800 ft, do medically have yourself examined for the journey. An yatri needs to certify their competence that is medical to the Yatra while applying for the Yatra Permit at that time of registration.
A Yatri is required to furnish the prescribed Compulsory Health Certificate, issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner, along with filled-in Application Form for getting a Yatra Permit.
- Embark on the Yatra just after obtaining a Yatra that is legitimate Permit due registration according to the procedure prescribed by the SASB.
- You must trek through high mountains, dealing with strong winds that are cold. Do carry clothing that is woolen a small umbrella (which covers the mind with elastic around forehead and supported by a strap around the chin), wind-cheater, raincoat, sleeping case, waterproof shoes, torch, stick with proper hand grip, cap (preferably monkey cap), gloves, jacket, woolen socks and trousers. They are essential as the climate is unpredictable and modifications abruptly from sunny weather to snow and rain. The temperature may sometimes fall to 5 abruptly degrees Celsius or reduced.
- For Ladies, saree is not a dress that would work the Yatra. Salwar kameez, pant-shirt or a track suit will probably be much more comfortable for yatris.
- Children below 13 years or Adult above the age 75 years and women with 6 months pregnancy not being allowed to undertake this difficult Yatra.
- Make sure that the ponywalla, the labouror, the dandiwalla is properly registered and carries an ID Card. You may get these allotted at rates fixed by the neighborhood administration, at the camps at Baltal, Nunwan (Pahalgam), Panjtarni etc. keep carefully the porters and horses/ ponies with your luggage alongside in case
- you get separated from them as it might be hard to trace them. This will be necessary while you might abruptly require something from your luggage.
- During the Yatra from Neelgrath/Pahalgam/Baltal onwards keep your clothes and eatables in a water that works bag to avoid the belongings getting damp
- Carry money that is enough pay for your accommodation at base camps and at other channels enroute to the Holy Cave and for fulfilling other personal requirements.
- A note containing the name/address/mobile phone number of any Yatri proceeding for Darshan on similar date when you are doing to enable urgent necessary action in case of any emergency please keep in your pocket.
- Additionally carry your identity card/ permit that is driving your Yatra Permit issued by the SASB.
Carry most of the medicines that you just take daily and, also some medications which are general as Glucose, Disprin, Combiflam, Move/Iodex, etc.
- Carry a water bottle, dry fruits, roasted grams/channa that is baked toffees, enough chocolates, etc. for use during the journey.
- Keep some Cream/ that is cold Vaseline Screen with you to protect the skin from the cold winds/ sun. To own vision that is clear sunny days keep dark glasses / goggles handy.
- While trekking, relax for a while that is short steep inclines and don’t exert yourself beyond your normal capacity.
- The way that is best to execute the Yatra is to maintain a slow and steady pace. You shall needlessly exhaust/tire yourself by walking fast.
- Provide all help to fellow Yatris, traveling with you and perform Yatra with a head that is pious.
Yatris are advised to strictly stick to the guidelines issued by the Yatra Administration from time to time.
Earth, water, air, fire, and sky are integral parts of Lord Shiva. The Base Camps and the entire Yatra routes are
- The abode of Shri Amarnathji. You must, therefore, respect the environment and do nothing whatsoever to pollute it. Use of Plastic is strictly punishable and prohibited under law.
- Use latrines / bathrooms in camps erected by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board. Don’t defécate in the available.
Cash offerings should be put in donation boxes of Shrine Board only. You could also prefer to donate through this website.
- Do not stop at places which are marked by warning notices.
- Don’t smoke plus don’t carry/consume any kind of narcotic or substance that’s alcoholic.
- Don’t use slippers because there are high rises and falls on the path to the Holy Cave. Wear shoes with laces.
- Don’t try any cuts that are short the route as doing this would be dangerous. Don’t break traffic discipline or attempt to overtake others in difficult stretches for the route.
- Do not do just about anything during the Yatra that is entire which cause pollution or disturb the environment of the Yatra area. Use of polythene is banned in the continuing state and is punishable under law.
- Never touch or tamper with Holy Lingam and / or place or throw anything regarding the Holy Lingam. Do not use flash cameras inside Cave. Usually do not light incense sticks (agarbatties) or Dhoop inside cave.
- Never pay significantly more than the prices fixed for porters, ponies, dandies, rations, fire wood,accommodation etc.
- Do not spend more for Helicopter service than the rates displayed.
- Don’t stay overnight at Holy cave due to air that is low.