Amarnath Ji Helicopter Service via Pahalgam
Shri Amarnath Ji is by far the many dham that is awesome. The Guardian regarding the absolute, Lord shiva is enshrined in form of an ice Lingam in Shri Amarnath ji Holy cave which is formed naturally of an ice Stalagmite, it is believed to wane and wax with all the moon. By the relative side are fascinating two more lingams: Maa Parvati and Ganesha. Reference of the Lingam is found in the Purana, there is belief that is popular Shri Amarnath ji Holy cave ended up being rediscovered by one shepherd Baba Malik. The shrine is managed by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) which was constituted by an act of J and K state legislature in year 2000 with His Excellency the Governor of J and K as its Ex-Officio Chairman, and a IAS that is senior officer the Chief Executive Officer. The board is in charge of smooth and trouble pilgrimage that is free the Holy Shrine..
Amarnath Ji Helicopter Via Pahalgam Tariff
Note: Since, Yatra by people older than 75 years and children below 13 years of age has been prohibited by Shri Amarnath Ji Shrine Board, hence NO BOOKING shall be accepted for this age group.
Amarnath Ji Helicopter Service via Pahalgam
Amarnath Panchtarni– Heli service do not go to cave that is holy effect from 22 july 2009. You are flown to Panchtarni, elevation 3657mts, distance to Holy cave from Panchtarni is 6kms one way, walking time from panchtarni to Holy cave is 2 hours one method. Ponies and palkies are available at Panchtarni. Passengers leaving Neelgrath (Baltal) after 1000hrs hope that is cannot return to Neelgrath (Baltal) the same day, consequently not a lot of number of same day two way seats are issued. Passengers reaching Panchtarni after 0300 PM have little chances to go back to Neelgrath (Baltal) the day that is same. There are good quantity of tented camp accommodation available at Panchtarni
- Yatris who wish to avail Helicopter Service to Panjtarni for their pilgrimage to Shri Amarnathji Cave Shrine are not required to seek Advance Registration through the designated Bank branches as their Helicopter Tickets is treated as Yatra permits for undertaking the Yatra (pilgrimage).
- But Yatris that is such will needed to produce Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) for each passenger (Yatri), duly issued by Authorised Doctors/ Institutes as per instructions laid down by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB). Also remember that the prescribed CHC should have been released on or after a date that is specific by SASB by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution. Record of these Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution is made available onliner well over time prior to the commencement of this Online Helicopter Booking for Shri Amarnath Yatra.
- Please note that No Yatri is permitted to board the Helicopter without first submitting the CHC
- At the most five passengers could possibly be booked final year with one Credit/ Debit Card. The Credit/ that is exact same Debit could maybe not be utilized for booking of seats for next three months. The Credit / Debit Card utilized for booking is needed to be reproduced at the right time of the issuance of the Boarding Pass.
- Children below 13 year in age, elderly persons above the age of 75 years and Ladies who are far more than 6 week pregnant aren’t be permitted to attempt the pilgrimage.
|#||Time of cancelation||Amount of Refund|
|a.||0-59 min before the departure of shuttle||No Refund. Service Charges Non Refundable|
|b.||60 min -23.59 hrs. before the departure of shuttle||50% Refund, after deducting Credit Card transaction Fee as actually charges by the Bank and Administrative charges @Rs 150/- per passenger.Service Charges Non Refundable|
|c.||24 hrs. – 47.59 hrs before the departure of shuttle||70% Refund, after deducting Credit Card transaction Fee as actually charges by the Bank and Administrative charges @Rs 150/- per passenger.Service Charges Non Refundable|
|d.||48 hrs or more before the departure of shuttle||Full Refund, after deducting Credit Card transaction Fee as actually charges by the Bank and Administrative charges @Rs 150/- per passenger.Service Charges Non Refundable|
|e.||Shuttle cancelled by Operator||Full fare Refund.Service Charges Non Refundable|
|f.||No show by passenger||No Refund. [in all such cases, the entire money (full amount of ticket price) shall accrue to the Board] Service Charges Non Refundable|
- Obese Passenger – a check on passenger weight is safety requirement, under rule smaller the aircraft more painful and sensitive the balance and weight become. For light-weight helicopters, such as ours used on Amarnath sector, dedication of centre of gravity becomes issue that is extremely sensitive with heavy fat passengers whom tend to disturb the CG balance which is a serious safety hazard, therefore in the interest of the safety of this passengers and helicopter we can’t accept passengers over 110kgs.
Compulsory health certification (CHC)
- Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC), to be released by anyone from the directory of the continuing state/ UT wise authorized doctors / Medical Institutions, is mandatory for every Panjtarni bound passenger. The solution could be invalid additionally the boarding would be rejected without the certification. This rule is applicable to both advance and scheduling that is current alike.
- The format of Compulsory Health Certificate, list of state / UT wise authorized doctors / Medical institutions and guidelines for Doctors/Medical Institutions are available on the list respectively: that is following List of authorirized Institutions/Doctors for Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2015
- Instructions for Doctors/ Medical Institutions authorized to issue Health that is compulsory certificates Yatra-2015)
- No Yatris is going to be allowed to undertake Shri Amarnathji Yatra minus the Compulsory Health Certificate.
- Yatra by individual older than 75 years and children below 13 years old has been prohibited by Shri Amarnath Ji Shrine Board, hence NO SCHEDULING shall be accepted for this age group.
- Reporting time is not become confused with boarding time, Boarding will simply take place up to 2 hours after the reporting time.
- People may carry only one piece of luggage weighing no more than 5 kilograms, any piece that is additional of can not be carried.
- The liability of the company for damage sustained in case of death or wounding of a passenger or virtually any bodily injury suffered by passenger will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the second routine of carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, changes, etc. as notified within the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and also as amended from time to time throughout the course of carriage by atmosphere.
- No accommodations or dishes are wanted to passengers of a flight that is cancelled. Shri Amarnathji Yatra takes place during monsoon season, whether conditions play a role that is very important flight operation there also can be a technical snag because of which flight may well not run. If flight is terminated refund that is full of ticket would be offered. No accommodation ,meals or cost of area transportation would be paid neither any price that is such be reimbursed or compensated.
- Passengers of flight departing from Neelgrath (Baltal) after 10 am have little opportunity to return to Neelgrath (Baltal) on the day that is same flight.
- Taking into consideration the distance and nature of the TREK since it takes 4 hrs trek to the cave that is holy trek back to panjtarni and another hour for Darshan and normally flights stop after 4 pm.
- Passengers reporting to panjtarni after 3 pm have actually little opportunity to get the flight to Neelgrath (Baltal). Such passengers are encouraged to get hold of Panjtarni Helipad and get their tickets revalidated for following day before 3 pm on the date that is current such passengers will have to set up with inconvenience of a night at Panjtarni at your very own expense. Because of the factors as above we sell limited two way tickets, as such passengers time that is reporting panjtarni to Neelgrath (Baltal) sector is NOT allocated instead flights are offered on first come first provide subject to access.
- Neelgrath (Baltal) To Panchtarni – Passengers would be carried on the foundation of following order of priority: In each of the order that is following citizens (below 75 years old) and women will get concern over other passengers within the specific order, so to say only after having carried the last male people from order-1 will the senior citizen and women from order -2 shall be offered a seat.
- Whereas effort will likely be built to accommodate passengers in their group that is very own but is NOT always possible as we need certainly to make weight adjustment in preparing of passenger load or accommodate priority seats.
- Health -if at all you might be unable to return to Neelgrath (Baltal) for some reason you ought to never prepare to spend the at the Holy Cave instead spending a night at panchtarni is medically preferable because of its reduced altitude night.
- Shri Amarnathji & Panchtarni can be found in thin air. The supply of air in environment at this altitude is lower than 40% of seas level as such there is need that is grave workout caution.
- Pilgrims with pre existing medical condition/s are encouraged to look for opinion that is medical deciding to just take helicopter trip to Shri Amarnathji.
- Almost all pilgrims waiting to return by helicopter present themselves to be in severe conditions that are medical. Kindly note them all, we therefore offer chair in the region of our normal priority that we cannot determine who is considered the most serious of.
- Because of uncertainties of weather during monsoon in the Himalayan area and other odds like slippery track , Track congestion , once way track, long queue, your physical fitness degree and temporary stopping of Darshan etc. can simply take more than anticipated time , therefore you are encouraged to keep a travel plan that is flexible.
- Mahaguna pass situated at the altitude of 14000 legs on our flight way to panjtarni has a cloud that is peculiar during monsoon time and flights are operated topic to clear weather, consequently chances of journey cancellation are common during monsoon, whereas reservations and advance booking are offered months in advance. An additional helicopter is pressed into service as such we’ve no extra ability to support passengers from cancelled flight on after times, in order to meet up the exigencies of such eventuality present scheduling seats are perhaps not opened and again subject to weather condition.
Operating out of a gorge that is narrow the farther end of Lidder valley, Shri Amarnathji Cave Shrine stands at 3,888 m and is 45 kilometer from Pahalgam and 141 km from Srinagar. The more common practice is to start the journey from Pahalgam, and protect the distance to Shri Amarnathji and back in four or five days though the original pilgrimage subscribes that the yatra be undertaken from Srinagar. Pahalgam is 96 kilometer from Srinagar. The Baltal route via Sonamarg has also become remarkably popular because of its brief distance track (although really steep) to the Holy Cave of Shri Amarnathji in recent times.
One associated with the Holy trinity, Lord Shiva is a living God. The many ancient and book that is sacred of, the ‘Rig Veda’ evokes his presence in its hymns. Vedic myths, ritual and even astronomy testify to his existence from the of the time dawn.
Lord Shiva is proven to have made their adobe in the Himalayas. He built no homely house nor shelter, perhaps not for himself or his consort, Goddess Parvati . He was an ascetic, and yet married; He could be both for “He is the God sporting in the forest or using his ease on a cloud.
The base points for the pilgrim’s trek are picturesque Pahalgam and Sonamarg, a large township that is tented up to allow for the pilgrims at both these areas. The conduct of the yatra is a job that is gigantic which the Jammu & Kashmir State Government takes the assistance of the safety departments for providing safety and assisting to keep the path open. All halting that is intermediate have the same kind of facilities as are provided at Pahalgam and Baltal. These days Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) conducts and coordinates all the pilgrimage associated tasks.
The Yatra is organised in the of Shravan and commences from Pahalgam & Baltal on specified dates thirty days.
The stalagmite is formed due to freezing of water drops that fall through the roof of the cave to the floor and grows up vertically from the cave floor.[4 within the 40 m (130 ft) high Amarnath cave] It is recognized as to be a Shiva Linga by Hindus. The Cave waxes during May to August, as snowfall melts in the Himalayas above the cave and the resultant water seeps into the stones that form the cave and slowly wanes thereafter. As per the religious philosophy, it’s been advertised that the lingam grows and shrinks with the phases for the moon reaching its height during the summer festival, although there’s absolutely no evidence that is systematic this belief.
According to a Hindu legend, here is the cave where Shiva explained the secret of life and eternity to his consort that is divine. Two other ice formations represent Parvati and Shiva’s son, Ganesha.
The main reason for the pilgrimage that is annual the cave is worship associated with the ice stalagmite Lingam.
Devotees travel on foot, either from Srinagar or from Pahalgam. The journey that is second approximately 5 days.
The State Road Transport Corporation and transport that is personal provide the regular services from Jammu to Pahalgam and Baltal. Additionally privately hired taxis are available from Jammu & kashmir.
The shorter route that is north just about 16 kilometer long, but has a really high gradient and is very difficult to rise. It starts from Baltal and passes through Domial, Barari, and Sangam to achieve the cave. The route that is north across the Amarnath valley and all sorts of along the route one can see the river Amaravathy (it’s more like a tributary of Chenab) which arises from Amarnath Glacier.
It is believed that Lord Shiva left Nandi, The Bull, at Pahalgam (Bail Gaon). At Chandanwari, the Moon had been released by him from their hair (Jataon). In the banks of Lake Sheshnag, he released their snakes. At Mahagunas Parvat (Mahaganesh Mountain), he left his son Lord Ganesha. At Panjtarni, Lord Shiva put aside the five elements – Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Sky. As a symbol of compromising the world that is earthly Lord Shiva performed the Tandava Dance. Then, finally, Lord Shiva joined the Holy Amarnath Cave along with Parvati.
We also provide amarnath yatra helicopter tickets with & without Packages. Without packages Helicopter tickets is supposed to be supplied topic to access .
Per restriction of helicopter tickets are around 500- 2000 each route but passengers reach in Lakhs to have darshan of shri amrnathji in approx 2 months period means avg 8000- 12000 per day time. So advance that is having verified tickets allow you to to have shri amarnathji darshan in comfort way.
Do not really expect timing associated with the tickets expect whether the tickets are got by you for your desired date or maybe not. Never place choices of time because its very hard to satisfy that
Then fill the under form and send us, we shall help you to have the helicopter tickets from both the route Baltal and Pahalgam in the event that you have query related to Only Amarnath Yatra helicopter seats and no Packages.
Then Click Here for Helicopter Packages with enrollment if you prefer helicopter tickets with Packages
and then Click Here for Trekking Packages with registration if you would like trekking packages and no helicopter
and just click here for trekking packages without enrollment otherwise fill the form that is below contact us for only helicopter seats.
To Know More About Helicopter Tickets , Its rates, and Availability from Baltal /Neelgrath and Pahalgam Route, Please call us at +91-8802111678 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After Getting Down From Helicopter
i. The Holy Cave is around 6 Kms from the Panchtarni Helipad. The Yatris traveling till Panchtarni by
Helicopter will have to travel the distance on foot or on Ponies / Dandies as may be available at
Panchtarni. Yatris must see the instructions that are generalDos and Don’ts), available on our website.
iii. Reimbursement shall be made by the Operators as per ticket printed price with according to cancellation policy
Following would be the Documents Required For Booking
- Name of Pilgrim :
- Date of Birth :
- Sex :
- Permanent Address :
- Contact Number :
- Identification Card Number :
- Pilgrims Actual Weight:-